To empower children from all walks of life through equal and transparent access to quality education.
To provide quality education to all children, through experienced and well-trained teachers, via a thorough curriculum.
(Adopted from Victoria Carlton's Creed)
- We believe teaching is a calling and therefore We will treat it as a sacred duty.
- We believe all children are unique gifts from God and therefore we will treat them with honour, respect and kindness.
- We believe every child can learn and therefore we will search for the unique learning keys for each child entrusted to me.
- We believe children learn best in engaging, multisensory and relevant educational settings and therefore We will always provide the best possible learning environment.
- We believe parents are the senior partners in our work and therefore we will listen carefully, heed their information, keep them informed and treat them with the greatest honour and respect.
- We believe that children can grow and change and therefore we will not categorise, put into boxes and make quick judgements.
- We believe all my teachers have the potential to teach with grace and love and therefore we will treat them gently, respectfully and provide leadership and the best possible model.